The Deep Vault
Law of the Kingdom
The Laws of the Kingdom adhere to a few simple maxims, as indicated in their commandments.
- Thou wilt not steal.
- Thou wilt not harm any person.
- Thou wilt report all illegalities to the Protectors.
- Thou wilt not resist arrest, and wilt be kindly to all those who serve under The Upholders.
- Thou wilt not dig more than ten (10) feet below the surface of the ground.
- Thou wilt not study in those arts which have been forbidden by our ancestors.
- Thou wilt not speak, or commit, or scheme blasphemies treasons.
- Thou wilt take all discrepancies to the proper authorities. It is not your place to protect yourselves. You must support and protect The Upholders and the Protectors who, in turn and with righteous diligence, will protect you.
- Thou wilt obey these simple, good-willed, easy to follow suggestions, or thou wilt be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, not excluding the possibility of incarceration and/or execution.
- Thou wilt remember at all times that The Upholders and the Protectors are here to serve and protect you, and as such they, and by extension their actions, are beyond questioning or resistance.
-Due to the attempt on the life of The Enforcer and the invasion of the Kingdom by foreign assailants, the following privileges have been temporarily suspended for the benefit of the entirety of the Kingdom.
-Privilege of trial by jury.
-Privilege of private assembly.
-Privilege of unabridged speech or writing.